Facing the Future 23
Employment: The Possible Dream
A conference for professionals highlighting best practices in supporting people with disabilities in career planning, customized employment, and transition from school to work
Co-sponsored by The Boggs Center and NJ APSE: Association of People Supporting Employment First
- Friday, March 20, 2015
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick New Location!
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Rehabilitation Counseling, Education, and Social Work Continuing Education credits will be available
- Keynote presenter Kathy Buckley
- 18 dynamic workshops on topics including state services, transition, job coaching, work incentives, behavior supports, mental health, job accommodations, and creative employment strategies
- State Employment Initiatives Leadership Panel
- Registration, exhibitor, and awards information will be available by mid-December.